There are some very good and some funny videos for this weekend, and I’d like to share them with you. Enjoy.
1. The President’s Not-So-Firm Grasp on the Middle East.
Anne Bayefsky joins Roger to shine a light on the hypocrisy (or just plain ignorance) of the President on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, as evidenced in his speech in Cairo, Egypt. Click here. [9:24]
2. Keith Olbermann Smacks Down New PJTV Commentator Steven Crowder.
Keith Olbermann smacks down the newest PJTV Commentator Steven Crowder. Click here. [3:49]
3. A New Beginning or More of the Same?
Dr. Walid Phares, of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, joins Roger with devastating analysis of Obama’s Cairo Speech. Click here. [8:43]
4. Government Motors: Former GM Exec, Joe Hicks, Needs A Painkiller After Obama’s Auto Industry “Cure”. Click here. [6:48]
5. Michelle Obama, CoverGirl: But how’s the coverage between the covers? Sonja Schmidt’s Left Exposed. Click here. [4:19]
6. Why Are Conservatives So Mean? Click here. [4:35]
7. U.S. Govt. Tells Terrorists Where to Find the Nukes, The American Public Doesn’t Want to Close Gitmo. Click here. [3:48]
8. AlfonZo Rachel: An Al Gore Environmentalist In ZoNation’s Court. Click here. [2:55]
9. Islamization of the West w/ Carol Gould, Radical Cleric Behind Mumbai Attacks Freed. Click here. [9:11]
10. The ObamaCare Fix: Three Steps to Prevent Nationalized Healthcare. Click here. [10:48]
And one more, because I’d like to know the answer, too!
11. From Lords of the Manor to Girlie Men: When Did Men Become Such Weenies? Click here. [10:54]
May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.
Cross-posted @ Rosemary’s Thoughts.