Due to the overload of news that I have, I am going to share all of them with you in one post. This will also help me empty my inbox from when my computer was down for 5 days. I hope you don’t mind. 😉
Obama Speechwriter Switches to McCain; Ignored by MSM. This nice tidbit was sent to me by Rurik. I hope it is self-explanatory, and it is posted at NewsBusters. Thanks hon!
Grassroots Pressure Moves CNN to Apologize. Do you remember when Byron York said all those nasty about Sarah Palin? Well, Media Research Center put out an action alert, and it appears to have worked. CNN finally apologized for something right away! I guess they’ve learned their lesson about not responding to bloggers. Remember Eason? lol.
Real Hope. This is wonderful article written by Jack Lewis in which he encapsulates the true meaning of “HOPE”.
Obama and the Law, written by Tom Sowell. Do you want more Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s on the Supreme Court? Do you want judges that will start deciding for (against, actually) you what ONLY the LEGISLATURE has the power to instill because they are answerable to us? Read this great article.
Obama: Fundamental Change? Count on It, written by David Limbaugh. He shares the same concerns I have about our Liberties if Obama were to win.
Hat tip: National Black Republican Association.
Faustas blog – PUMA Betty Jean Kling. You can listen to this over at BlogTalkRadio if you have iTunes. If you do not, you can get it free. I did.
PUMA is a group of Democrats that are standing up for McCain/Palin. It is a good show.
Video game dispute underscores Muslim divide, written by David Rusin at Islamist Watch. Another post about the same topic can be found here by the IPT Blog. Another article by Patrick Poole titled, ‘The Third Jihad will make Cultural Islamists Squirm, is well worth reading. As a matter of fact, it is mandatory! (Almost. I won’t make you. Only because I can’t. lol)
Hat tip: American Islamic Foundation for Democracy (M. Zuhdi Jasser).
A Little Ragin’ Cajun To Dance To. Hat tip: Rurik and Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler.
Joe The Plumber’s Family Decry Attacks! You can listen using that link. You may read about the abuse at The Sacramento Union, and Mark William’s site is MarkTalk.com. Hat tip: Our Country Deserves Better PAC.
Obama Is A Rat Bastard Commie, by Grouchy Old Cripple. He’s a hoot…except when you get under his skin! lol.
Would you like to help our Troops? Let me tell you about a site where I purchase some T-shirts and other things, but first let me introduce you to them. Here is a little bit about who they are and what they do:
Ranger Up launched on 8 September 2006. We make shirts for the military and the patriotic Americans who love the men and women of the Armed Forces. The guys that own this company either were or are still in the military.
What Ranger Up Stands For:
1. AMERICA. Nothing like her anywhere, anytime, in the history of the world.
2. Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, Airmen, Coastguardsmen, Firemen, and Police Officers. Basically, the crazy SOBs that put their lives on the line every day for less pay than they deserve so that we Americans can sit in front of our plasma televisions and watch crappy reality TV shows, drive nice cars, eat great food, and generally not have to worry about anything of substance.
3. Veterans. From George Washington to the newest recruit and everyone in between – Thank You.
4. Patriots. We’re talking about the people that believe the Fourth of July is more than just an excuse to set off fireworks, that flying the American Flag all year long is a civic duty, that taking the time to send letters to our troops is an honor, and who realize that America wasn’t forged on the backs of journalists, politicians, or campus rallies, but rather through the suffering and discipline of steely-eyed men who refused to accept defeat.
5. Dogs. Never trust anyone that doesn’t like dogs. They’re loyal. They’d die for you, and all they want in return is some dried food, some petting, and the occasional piece of bacon.
6. Reversing the growing oppression of the proletariat in today’s society. We…uhhh…think this is a good idea.
7. Hot chicks. Honestly, aren’t they the reason we do anything?
That last one makes me chuckle, because they do not consider the country of France when they refer to French women. lol. They have a really cool shop which I buy many things from. I’ll let you in on it.
Unapologetically American: Hoodie. $45 unless you use this coupon code: HOODIE for 20% off until November 1, 2008. The Unapologetically American Long Sleeve T is only $25! Really, go check out their store and give our guys a big thumbs up.
Now it’s time to appeal to your good nature. I have loved working with the Vets For Freedom, and I hope you will too.
Dear Vets for Freedom PAC members:
Today, we launched seven radio ad buys in key congressional districts throughout the United States aimed at supporting pro-victory veterans—six Republicans and one Democrat—who are running for Congress.
These radio ads will be running through Election Day in half a dozen states, supporting some of the finest candidates, and fellow veterans, running for Congress.
Ads will be running for the following endorsed candidates:
- Jim Marshall (GA-8) — Democratic Congressman Jim Marshall is a highly decorated Army veteran of Vietnam who is inducted in US Army Ranger Hall of Fame. Congressman Marshall is one of the few Democrats who stood behind General David Petraeus’ strategy in Iraq in 2007 and 2008, even when it was politically unpopular.
- Allen West (FL-22) — Colonel Allen West served with distinction in Operation Desert Storm, Operation Iraqi Freedom, and Operation Enduring Freedom, earning a Bronze Star, three Meritorious Service Medals, three Army Commendation Medals (one with Valor), and a Valorous Unit Award. Colonel West symbolizes today’s warrior class.
- Tom Manion (PA-8) — Tom Manion is a former Colonel who served with distinction for 30 years in the United States Marine Corps, was successful business executive, and is now Gold Star Parent whose son Travis was killed in Iraq. Tom and his family represent all that is great about America — he is a true American patriot.
- Charlie Summers (ME-1) — Charlie served with distinction in the Pentagon as a member of the U.S. Navy Reserve in the uncertain days following 9/11. Duty called once again in May 2007 when he left Maine for Baghdad, serving nine months on Active Duty as a Lieutenant Commander.
- Tom Rooney (FL-16) — Tom served as an Army JAG for four years before teaching Constitutional and Criminal Law at the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- Steve Stivers (OH-15) — Steve is a Lieutenant Colonel in the Army National Guard who was awarded the Bronze Star for actions in Iraq.
- Chris Myers (NJ-3) — Chris is a highly decorated Navy veteran of the first Gulf War, proudly serving as a communications officer, anti-air warfare officer, and operations officer on the USS Bunker Hill.CLICK HERE TO DONATE and help us run even more ads for these candidtes.
VFFPAC will continue to champion the cause of victory in the Global War on Terror, a cause that too many of our elected leaders have abandoned. Over the coming 2 weeks, we will mobilize our volunteer force of VFFPAC members to support those who support victory on the battlefield.
As part of this effort, VFFPAC has hired field staffers in Nevada, Missouri, Ohio, Virginia and Florida. Their sole mission — help turn out the veteran vote to ensure support for pro–victory candidates.
With your continued support we will continue to fight the good fight here on the home front, while our fellow troops continue to achieve success overseas. As long as American’s warriors are deployed in harm’s way, you can be sure that VFFPAC will fight for them here.
Move Out and Draw Fire,
Chairman, Vets for Freedom PAC.
1200 Eton Court, NW, Suite 300 | Washington, DC 20007
I have another post from Vets For Freedom, and you will really like it. It has two new ads in it, and they are powerful. The first one is named Stop the Smears and the second one is I Was There, and the surge worked.
Click here to sign our petition – Stop the Smears and Support our Troops. Yes indeed. If you can, please donate to LTC William Russell also. He is running against Murtha, and he was in Iraq.
Next I have a very sad announcement. I received this news from JP of www.Milblogging.com. I would like to ask all of you for your prayers for the family and friends of blogger Army Specialist Stephen Fortunato. He was killed in action mid-October. He was a member of the 26th Infintry Regiment, and he had been on leave for 19 days before he killed by an IED upon his first back in Afghanistan. There is an article in the Boston Herald, and the Boston Globe printed one of his blog entries. His Mother offered it to them. God bless you all, and thank you for giving your all so I may remain free. Boy, I’ll tell ya, I don’t know if it makes me feel like the rest that I’ve written is useless or that I should do more in his honor. Wow. I really don’t know.
I believe this more than enough for now. After that last one, I think I should end with that. Please remember to pray.
The more I write, the more news I have coming in. Will I ever get caught up? I guess that will be second post. Have a good night.
May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.
Cross-posted @ Rosemary’s Thoughts.
Trackback URI for Rosemary’s Thoughts OTB.